A Studio Coordinator is an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated professional. You will play a key part in helping churches design and build the right space to foster effective ministry. Aspen Group is a values-based company, working exclusively on large ministry-related projects. People are drawn here to do meaningful work with people they love. We desire a company that offers excellence in execution, while operating out of our core values, which are:
- Love one another
- Find the win-win
- Do what’s right
- Always learn
- Extend grace
The Studio Administrative Coordinator will partner with our highly collaborative, integrated studio team to handle administrative and strategic tasks. A quick thinker, flexibility and adaptability are key to constantly changing demands and priorities. The job requires someone resourceful and autonomous when taking on new tasks and projects- relying on problem-solving skills to make it all work. As the gatekeeper and extension the studio team, this role will frequently find themselves in the center of everything that happens in the studio. It will be pivotal to the success of a well-run, efficient, productive and organized studio. In this role, the ideal candidate is a jack of all trades.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategically managing the studio’s complex schedules through prioritization and organization.
- Maintain studio project master schedule and project specific dashboards. Participate in studio meetings. Prepare and distribute agendas, minutes, and ongoing updates.
- Work closely with studio team members to ensure preparation for upcoming meetings with client churches. May include research, preparation of deliverables, communication/confirmations with the churches, and more
- Arrange and reserve meeting locations/conference rooms, catering, audio/video and other essential services as needed for both internal and client meetings
- Prepare professional business communication documents including contracts, memos, proposals, reports, letters, and emails
- Manage group travel arrangements for the studio
- Build and maintain good business relationships with the studio, church clients, and others across the organization
- Participation in general administrative duties (copying, scanning), ad-hoc projects, committees and/or group events
- Other duties as assigned
- Unwavering attention and adherence to company values.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- At least 4 years of Administrative experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to attend occasional evenings meetings and infrequent overnight travel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to think quickly, independently, and creatively.
- Ability to maintain composure during busy times.
- Preferably experience working in a Construction, Architecture, or Design/Build company
- Experience setting up video conference technology for meeting users & managing multiple Outlook calendars
- Experience planning ahead, managing time, and balancing multiple and sometimes conflicting priorities effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent organizational and teamwork/collaboration skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
This position reports directly to the Director of Design Operations.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Percentage of travel required: 20% (primarily within driving distance).
Compensation depends on experience. Excellent benefits package offered.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.