This is a dynamic and variety-filled position where the majority of time is spent coordinating and helping execute marketing projects (print projects, electronic/digital projects, social media platforms, marketing and sales analytics, and more). About one-third of the position is managing all aspects of our client-focused events, primarily the annual Alignment conference. We’re seeking someone with at least 3 years of robust and varied experience in the areas of marketing, communications, and events. The ideal candidate will be able to jump into complex systems and projects and execute the strategic intention, while also paying close attention to the details.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate Aspen’s Alignment Conference and other events, such as Aspen by Association and other gatherings. Primary responsibilities include:
- Tracking Alignment planning team’s progress and driving timelines/deadlines
- Managing logistics and venue details
- Coordinating speaker and sponsorship details
- Respond to various marketing requests, create appropriate workflows and manage production.
- Support various marketing projects including, church construction project and employee photography, maintain website content/blog posts, writing and design formatting.
- Assist with executing social media plan.
- Gather marketing and sales analytics and create quarterly reports based on findings.
- Gather project narratives and assets from studios on church projects in construction and final projects.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of Marketing materials.
Guidelines, policies, and formal procedures that should be followed in this position.
Demonstrate knowledge and support of Aspen’s mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, the Baseline Process, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Three years plus a marketing/communications role including proven project and event management/coordination.
- Basic familiarity of digital content production/editing/graphics.
- Adept with various work management platforms a plus.
- Our marketing team uses Salesforce, Hubspot, Adobe Creative Suite, Asana, Slack, and others.
Education: Minimum four-year degree in Marketing, Communications, or applicable.
Knowledge areas: Familiarity with church leadership structures, church culture, ministry planning processes, and other aspects of church service.
- Demonstrates effectiveness in working in a team setting, communicating with others and technical competence. Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Excellent organizational and teamwork/collaboration skills.
- Satisfactory criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
- Percentage of travel required: 10%
Compensation depends on experience. Excellent benefits package offered.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.