A Studio Coordinator is an exceptionally bright, multitasking, and self-motivated professional. They will partner with our highly collaborative, integrated studio team to handle administrative tasks freeing up their time to focus on studio and company goals. Being a quick thinker, flexible, and adaptable are key to constantly changing demands and priorities. The job requires someone resourceful and autonomous when taking on new tasks and projects, relying on problem-solving skills to make it all work. As the gatekeeper and extension the studio team, this role will frequently be in the center of everything that happens in the studio. It will be pivotal to the success of a well-run, efficient, productive, and organized studio. In this role, the ideal candidate is a jack of all trades.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Strategically managing the studio’s complex schedules through prioritization and organization
- Maintaining studio project master schedule. Participating in project and studio meetings. Preparing agendas, minutes, and ongoing updates
- Working closely with studio team members to ensure preparation for upcoming meetings with client churches. May include research, preparation of deliverables, communication/ confirmations with the churches, and more.
- Arranging and reserving conference rooms, catering, audio/video and other essential services as needed for meetings
- Preparing professional business communication documents including memos, proposals, reports, letters, and emails
- Managing travel arrangements for the studio
- Building and maintaining good business relationships with the studio, church clients, and others across the organization
- Participating in general administrative duties (copying, scanning), ad-hoc projects, committees and/or group events
- Managing the front desk, including greeting incoming guests and answering the main phones for the office
- Other duties as assigned
- Unwavering attention and adherence to company values
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent certification, or military experience. Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- At least 2 years of Administrative experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to attend evenings meetings a few times per month and occasional overnight travel.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion.
- Ability to think independently and creatively.
- Preferably experience working in a Construction, Architecture, or Design/Build company
- Experience setting up video conference technology for meeting users & managing Outlook calendars
- Experience planning ahead, managing time, and balancing multiple priorities effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Excellent organizational and teamwork/collaboration skills
This position reports directly to the Studio Leader.
Satisfactory criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.